Zum Inhalt springen
What are the goals of EastAsiaNet?
- Principal goal: realise synergies between participating institutions
- „Stand-by“ network for members to realise projects – either among all, or of sub-groups – that surpass the capacity of single institutions
- In research: Cover more competencies, including relevant input from the humanities, to realise ambitious research projects at international levels of excellence
- In training: Internationalise courses in terms of content and trainers to provide optimum training environment for learners
- Contribute high-level expertise to a European perspective on Euro-Asia relations
- Support a social science-focus in East Asian studies among members and countries where it is not well developed yet